Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS is to release IBPS PO Prelims Results today. The results for the Probationary Officer Preliminary Examination will release of examination held on 7, 8, 14 an 15 October 2017. Lakhs of candidates have been eagerly awaiting for result. Now as main exam scheduled on 26 November 2017. We are expecting that result will most probably release before 31st October 2017.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, conducts various recruitment examination.
IBPS PO or Probationary Officer recruitment examination is being conducted for filling 3,567 posts.
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Date – 26th November 2017
- Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result – December 2017
- IBPS PO Interview Call Letter – January 2018
- Date of IBPS PO Interview – January / February 2018
- Allotment of Provisional Posting – April 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts examination for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) and Clerical Cadre every year. Candidates need to appear and clear two levels exams inorder to appear in Interviews.
1. IBPS PO Preliminary Exam
2. IBPS PO Mains Exam
IBPS PO Prelims Results October Exam 2017
A huge number of candidates appeared in this examination. Now all are waiting for results, and as per reports it should go online by 31st October. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination will have to appear for main examination. Here we have some easy steps in-order to download the result online.
- Log on to official website:- www.ibps.in
- Navigate to “Preliminary Probationary Officers/Management Trainee Result”
- Enter details
- Result will be on your screen.
- Print PO Prelims results for further reference.
IBPS PO Mains exam will contain 155 questions and time allotted will be 180 minutes.
|Name of Tests(Objective
||No. of Questions
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
|Data Analysis & Interpretation
|General Economy & Banking Awareness
If you face any problem in downloading “IBPS PO Prelims Results October Exam 2017”, then you can leave the comment below. You may get help from other candidates or we will try to help you out.