BSNL holding of Online LICE for Junior Engineer under 50% quota for RY 2016. Online registration starting from 15th December 2017 for vacant 107 posts.
All the Exams Posted on InternalExam.bsnl.co.in are Exclusively for Internal Candidates of BSNL Currently working in BSNL.
LICE Exam will be of multiple choice objective type with 4 multiple choices. Only one answer which is the most appropriate has to be selected by the candidate. While there will be negative marking for each wrong answer. 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong choice.
||Number of Questions
||Date of Exam
||Electrical, Electronics & Communication
||28th January 2018
|| 3 Hours
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Minimum Qualifying marks in the LDCE for TTA will be as follows :-
(a) OC Candidates 30% in each section and 37% in aggregate.
(b) SC/ST Candidates 20% in each section and 30% in aggregate.
Eligibility: Candidates must be 12 standard qualification or equivalent or two year ITI certificate/three year diploma.
BSNL LICE Junior Engineer Application Form
Applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to start from 15.12.2017 and will be closed on 15.01.2018. BSNL LICE online application form will be available online at official website.
For more detail visit the official website for this recruitment process i.e. www.internalbsnlexam.com
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for the OC/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for the SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Candidates should only be in possession of admit card, pen and ID proof. Acceptable ID Proofs include voter identify card, driving license, PAN Card, passport or Adhaar card etc.
LICE Junior Engineer Official Notification
BSNL Test Sample Question
Q1)The Debt Equity Ratio _______
1) compares the investment of owners to long term borrowings”;
2) is used to determine whether the mix of term borrowings and stake of owners in making up the capital structure of the organization is satisfactory
3) indicates the soundness of the long term financial policy of the unit
4) All of the above
Q 2) Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) for Scheduled Banks is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India under powers conferred upon it by_____?
1) RBI Act, 1934
2) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
3) Union Ministry of Finance
4) Companies Act, 1956
Q3. A bill discounted by the bank is returned unpaid as dishonored. The Bank will____
1) debit the parties account immediately without prior notice
2) debit the parties account with prior arrangement
3) take a fresh bill and adjust the amount of the dishonored bill with the proceeds thereof
4) keep the dishonoured bill pending for sometime
Q4. What is the rate of interest payable on Term Deposits in case the deposit is closed before maturity but after 46 days from the date of issue?
1) One percent less than the originally contracted rate
2) One percent less than the rate payable for the period for which the deposit has run
3) The originally contracted rate
4) Two percent less than the originally contracted rate
Q5. An increase in the growth rate of money supply is most likely to be followed by______
3) an increase in economic activity
4) None of these