Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited released official notification of Graduate Engineer (Civil) recruitment 2017-18. Candidates can apply online, the application form is available now. Applications will be received on-line only. No paper application from other mediums will be accepted. But before filling out an application, candidates are advised to go through exam pattern, important dates, eligibility, how to apply, age limit etc.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts (Total 80 Posts) in the Project Wing of
BMRCL on a contract basis. Knowledge of Kannada is a must. ( The candidate should be able to Read, Speak, Understand and Write in Kannada).
The written test will be conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority and will be held on Sunday the 28th January 2018.
- Name of the Post: GRADUATE ENGINEER (CIVIL)
- Consolidated remuneration per month: Rs. 25000
- Essential Educational Qualification: Engineering Degree in Civil only
- Maximum Age Limit as on the last date fixed for submission of application: 35 years
BMRCL Graduate Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2017
Essential Educational Qualification: Candidates should have scored minimum 50% marks. Candidates should note that 50% is computed by averaging marks of all the year and in all papers in the entire degree course i.e. total marks obtained in all years divided by maximum marks of the all examinations. The Degree should be from an Institute /
Organisation recognised by AICTE.
Age Limit: As on the last date fixed for submission of application i.e. 15.12.2017 the upper age limit should not exceed 35 years.
The last date for submission of applications online is 15.12.2017 upto 6.00 PM.
Graduate Engineer (Civil) Recruitment HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for GE civil recruitment application form, online candidates need to follow some easy steps as described below.
- Log on to bmrc.co.in
- On the main screen of BMRCL website, click on “Careers”
- Then proceed to Online Application form
- Then fill out the application form and save your details.
Once you enter all the details and finally saved it. The system will generate “Application Number”. Immediately note down the application number on a paper and keep it safe for further reference.
Required Original Certificates:
- SSLC/10th Standard/ Matriculation certificate showing your name, father’s/mother’s name, last name if any, and the Date of Birth.
- Certificate and marks cards for educational qualifications mentioned in the application by you.
- If you belong to reserved categories i.e. SC / ST / Cat I, Cat IIa, IIb, IIIa, IIIb indicate the same in the application form.
- Character Certificate obtained from Educational Institution / Gazetted Officer on or after the date of Employment Notification.
All these documents (as applicable) shall have to be produced in original along with one set of photocopies for verification by the shortlisted candidates.
- SC/ST candidates – Examination fees – Rs. 400/-
- GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat III b candidates – Examination fee is Rs. 900/-
Syllabus: The questions will be from the syllabus prescribed by the VTU for Civil Engineering.
Civil Graduate Recruitment Paper Pattern: The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers. The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Kannada and the duration of the examination will be for 2 hours with 100 questions.
Download BMRCL Graduate Engineer Official Notification PDF
For more updates and more information about this recruitment, candidates are adviced to stay tuned to the official website. If you face any problem, then you can leave a comment below.