AP 12th Date Sheet 2018: Board of Intermediate Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has announced the Intermediate Final exams time table 2018 for 1st and 2nd-year examinations. The BIE regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education.
As per press release notification at the official website. The BIE regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education. A huge number of candidates is going to appear in this examination. As per tentative timetable exam will start on 28th Feb 2018 for first-year students. While for 2nd-year examinations will start from 1st March 2018.
|| Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)
|| Inter Time Table 2018
|Name of the Exams
|| Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year & 2nd Year, 2018
AP Intermediate Time Table March 2018
Candidates looking for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate time table can check the dates here. A huge number of candidates appear every year in these examinations. Here we have a tentative scheme for 12th examination. However, candidates are advised to stay tuned to the official website.
AP Intermediate official website at www.bieap.gov.in
Note: The above dates are applicable to Intermediate Vocational course examinations also. However, the vocational courses time table will be issued separately.
Download Tentative Time Table of IPE March 2018
Inter 1st Year Paper –I :
- 28th Feb Part-II: 2nd Language
- 03rd Part-I: English
- 06/03/2018 Part-III: Mathematics A, Botany, Civics, Psychology
- 08th-03-2018 Mathematics B Zoology, History.
- 10-03-2018 Physics, Economics, Classical Language.
- 13th Chemistry, Commerce, Sociology, Fine arts, Music.
- 15th Geology, Home Sciences, Public Administration, Logic, Bridge Course Maths (for Bi.P.C candidates)
- 17th Modern Language, Geography.
Second Year Paper –II:
- 01-03-2018 PART-II: 2nd language
- 05th PART-I: English
- 07-03-2018 PART-III: Mathematics A, Botany, Civics, Psychology.
- 09th Mathematics B Zoology, History.
- 12/03/2018 Physics, Economics, Classical Language.
- 14th Chemistry, Commerce, Sociology, Fine arts, Music.
- 16th Geology, Home Sciences, Public Administration, Logic, Bridge Course Maths (for Bi.P.C candidates).
- 19th Modern Language, Geography.